The aims and objectives of the ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- Promoting a spirit of loyalty, fellowship and a closer association between the College and its alumni.
- Providing a channel for the flow of information, need and wants of the college and alumni.
- Providing medical, legal, educational and financial assistance to the alumni in any critical situation.
- To undertake, carry on or promote scientific and technical research, experiments and tests of all kind in pharmaceutical and allied sciences.
- To hold seminars, symposia, conferences and exhibitions for promoting the causes of the profession of pharmacy. The association plans to create an Alumni Welfare Fund for being used in the period of crisis, if any, for any alumni.
An Alumni association has been established on 18th August 2001. Alumni association supports and helps the college in organizing various programmes for student’s development
Current office bearer of Alumni Association:
Shri. Sudhir Gharat
Shri. Chandrashekhar Mhatre
Shri. Umesh Mhatre
Shri. Rajendra Thakur
Shri. Virendra Patil
Dr. Aamod Thakkar